Treat yourself to a stay in Tuscany, among wonderful views, sunflower hills, the most famous cuisine in the world and a unique atmosphere in the fantastic Montecatini Terme.
GHCM takes care of the earth
The Grand Hotel Croce di Malta takes care of the environment through some simple actions:
- Use of LED lamps in all rooms and common areas. This makes it possible to reduce energy consumption by 80% compared to traditional lightbulbs and thus reduce CO2: a reduction of approximately 222g of CO2 for each guest, means approx. 8 trees are saved.
- Use of windows with high thermal insulation and an opening sensor connected to the air conditioning system: when the window is open, the air conditioning or heating automatically locks.
- Use of electronic keys that allows to authomatically turn off the light and heating when the guest is not in the room.
- Use of seasonal and regional products in our kitchen.
- Use of a collection of high-quality and eco-friendly amenities with packaging designed to reduce CO2 emissions and the main cosmetics meet the EU Ecolabel or Ecocert criteria.
- Changing of sheets or towels only when necessary, thanks to the environmental awareness of our guests.
- Free BMC bicycle rental for getting around the city.
- Our indoor pool is heated by a photovoltaic system equipped with eco-sustainable panels.
- Limited use of plastic containers or, if unavoidable, we choose recycled plastic containers.
However, our commitment does not stop there,here and we are continuing to invest forin our future!