Treat yourself to a stay in Tuscany, among wonderful views, sunflower hills, the most famous cuisine in the world and a unique atmosphere in the fantastic Montecatini Terme.
Subjects involved: website visitors. HOTEL CROCE DI MALTA SOC. MAPREDIL CENTRO OVEST S.P.A., in its capacity as the Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and by effect of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of those concerned with respect to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the aforementioned regulation and the obligations concerning confidentiality set forth therein.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing.
In particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes relating to the execution of fulfilments concerning legislative or contractual obligations:
- technical and functional website access (no data is retained after closure of the browser); - purposes of advanced navigation or the management of personalised content.
Your personal data may be processed according to the following methods:
- by means of electronic calculators, using software systems managed by third parties; - temporary processing in an anonymous form.
Each processing event will occur in compliance with the procedures set out in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and adopting the appropriate security measures provided for. Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorised by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of operators:
- programmers and systems analysts.
Your data may be disclosed to external parties for an appropriate management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients, including all duly appointed Data Controllers:
- Google Analytics: Advertising target, Analytics/Measurement, Optimisation.
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disseminated in any way. Your personal data may also be transferred, solely for the purposes indicated above, to the following states:
- EU countries;
- United States.
Period of Retention.
It should be noted that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, the limitation of final purposes and data minimisation, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding completion of the services provided.
Data Controller: the subject responsible for the control of personal data, pursuant to the provisions of law, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, is HOTEL CROCE DI MALTA SOC. MAPREDIL CENTRO OVEST S.P.A., with registered offices at Viale IV Novembre, 18, 51016 Montecatini Terme (PT), Italy and VAT reg. 00425910478, which may be contacted via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation (cf. the so-called ‘right to be forgotten’), the restriction, updating, rectification and portability of data and to express your opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you and, in general, you may exercise all rights provided for under articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of the GDPR. You may also view the updated version of this statement at any time by accessing the website https://www.privacylab.it/informativa.php?1125835074. Regulation (EU) 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22.
Rights of the data subject.
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the presence (or non-existence) of personal data concerning the same, also in cases where such data have not yet been recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form and has the possibility of lodging a complaint with the supervisory authority.
2. The party concerned has the right to obtain an indication of the following details: a) origin of the personal data; b) the aims and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing performed with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identification details of the data controller, data processors and the representative appointed in accordance with article 5 (2); e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may acquire knowledge of the same in their capacity as appointed representatives within the territory of the State or as data processors or agents.
3. The party concerned has the right to obtain: a) the updating, modification or, should this be required, an integration of the data; b) the erasure, transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data which do not need to be preserved for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification attesting that the operations referred to under letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention - also as regards their content - of those subjects to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except in the case where fulfilment of the same proves to be impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right; d) the portability of the data.
4. The party concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) to the processing of their personal data, for legitimate reasons, also when such data may be pertinent for the purposes of a data-collection operation; b) to the processing of personal data regarding the same for the purpose of distributing advertising materials or for direct sales or for the implementation of market research or commercial communication purposes.
Latest modification: 25/03/2021
Doc. code: 11258.51.350748.1969347